Class A RV Insurance in Connecticut

Motorhome insurance in Connecticut

If you already own or are thinking of purchasing a Class A motorhome in Connecticut, make sure you get the right RV insurance policy to protect yourself and your investment. Your RV is a home away from home, and you want to be able to restore your RV and get back on the road if your RV is stolen, damaged or involved in an accident.

Class A motorhomes can be as long as 45 feet with large dual plane windshields. Whether you have a custom made Prevost or a Winnebago, you are serious about travel and camping. It is more common than ever for RV owners to spend months at a time in their Class A RV, which makes RV insurance so important. Class A motorhomes are usually the largest RVs available, which offers many benefits such as improved convenience and the ability to tow cars or other items, but it also makes specialized coverage more essential.

KADAIR Insurance in Connecticut specializes in RV insurance coverage. We will help you build a customized Class A RV insurance policy that offers the coverage you need to protect you on and off the road.

Class A Motorhome Insurance

The following RV insurance coverage options are available for Class A RVs.

  • Bodily injury and property damage liability
  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
  • Medical Payments covers the cost of medical care as a result of an RV accident, regardless of who is at fault.
  • Comprehensive and Collision coverage, with a choice of Market Value, Agreed Value, or Total Loss Replacement Cost in the event of a covered total loss
  • Roadside Assistance offers towing to the nearest repair facility and labor if your RV is disabled due to lockout, entrapment, flat tire, insufficient supply of oil, water or fuel, battery failure or mechanical or electrical failure.
  • Emergency Expense coverage pays for reasonable temporary living facilities, transportation costs and the cost of returning your RV if it is disabled due to a covered loss at least 50 miles from home.
  • Replacement Cost Personal Effects coverage pays to replace personal belongings stolen from your RV contents such as CD players, travel tickets, passports, clothing, electronics and more.
  • Vacation/Campsite liability coverage, which pays for bodily injury and property damage you are legally responsible for as a result of an accident that occurs while your RV is being used as a vacation home or at a campsite.
  • Full Timer's coverage, which is similar to homeowners insurance and designed for people who use their Class A RV as a primary residence.

Do You Need RV Insurance in Connecticut?

Class A Motorhome Insurance in Connecticut

Your RV is much more than a car, which means your RV insurance policy, should do more than the average car insurance policy. Rather than adding your Class A RV to your auto policy, here are some reasons to consider a specialized RV policy:

  • You keep many things in your RV that you would not keep in your car, including expensive electronics, outdoor gear, jewelry and clothing
  • When you park at a campsite, you can be liable for the area around your RV, which makes you responsible if someone is hurt.
  • If your RV is damaged on the road, you will need a place to stay.

Get a Free Class A RV Insurance Quote

Common causes of RV accidents include runaway trailers, inexperienced drivers, overloading, poorly calculated turns and blind spot accidents. Along with accidents on the road, your RV may be damaged by extreme weather, vandalism, theft and more. Class A motorhomes can cost more than $200,000; shouldn't your investment be protected?

Contact KADAIR Insurance in Connecticut today for a free Class A motorhome insurance quote that offers the coverage you need at a price you can afford. We work with top-rated RV insurance companies to get you the best policy with the features and extras you are looking for so you can enjoy your next trip worry-free.